- Old fuse boards usually have asbestos metering panel.
- Fuse base terminations can become loose and cause fires in the back of the switchboard.
- Switchboard fires can climb up the cavity into the roof space and cause roof fires.
- Fuses can be hard to replace and may need an electrician to attend often.
- Upgrading to RCDs and circuit breakers ensures secure terminations and minimises fire risk.
- Upgrading your switchboard will ensure safe removal of your asbestos panel.
- Upgrading will minimise maintenance time and costs with most issues being easily identifiable by the occupant and reduce the need of an electrician which can be expensive.
Proudly brought to you by:
Response Fire & Electrical Services PTY LTD
Electrical Licence: EC009022
ABN: 94 136 835 982