- There are many different designs of smoke alarms, all with different ways to remove the head from the base.
- The most common ways to remove the head from the base is:
- Push button to drop down
- Slide to remove base (in the direction of the arrow)
- Twist to remove from the base
- You will require a 9V smoke detector battery (the rectangle type).
- Check the expiry date while changing the battery and push the test button to test the sounder is operational while you are up there.
Need More Help?
Proudly brought to you by:
Response Fire & Electrical Services PTY LTD
Electrical Licence: EC009022
ABN: 94 136 835 982