Electricity Usage Takeaways
- The cost of electricity is dependant on the amount of current that the appliance draws and the amount of time you use the appliance for.
- Some of the largest money consumers is any heating appliance. The longer you leave it on, the more money you will use.
- Heaters are the biggest culprits on power sucking as you will usually leave them on for long periods of time with some people leaving them on 24/7.
- Consider how you could manage each appliance to maximise your savings.
- Consider installing time clocks to regulate usage of large current draw appliances.
- Consider installing a Cent-O-Meter CT meter to demonstrate how much each appliance uses during operation.
Need More Help?
Proudly brought to you by:
Response Fire & Electrical Services PTY LTD
Electrical Licence: EC009022
ABN: 94 136 835 982