Property Manager Electrician Perth - ALL AREAS
ELECTRICAL SERVICES THAT SAVE PROPERTY MANAGERS TIME, REDUCE RISK & SAVE LANDLORDS MONEY.
We Provide the complete package
We have been property managers electricians since Response was founded and understand your requirements. Our services include general electrical repairs, 24/7 emergency call outs, TV, network telephone & Residential Tenancies Act test, reporting & so much more. Any size job.
Full transparency & Communication
Receive automated updates on the progress on all of your jobs. You will always be kept in the loop. Log into the Response Online Job Manager to see real-time activity on any jobs you have with us at any time. Answer your landlord & tenants questions while you still have them on the phone!
Understand property managers
Our property managers electricians are fully trained and respectful of the tenants needs and requirements. We always make sure that the tenant is happy with our work so that it doesn't come back to you and we will clean up, and ensure that you are informed of the status of the job we attended.
WE HAVE BEEN PROPERTY MANAGER'S ELECTRICIANS SINCE RESPONSE FIRE & ELECTRICAL WAS FOUNDED AND We Asked Ourselves
- How can we ensure that when we leave a rental property, it is completely safe and everything is working so that it reduces callbacks and saves the property manager time and money?
- How do we provide a more transparent electrical service for property managers so that they KNOW that electrical equipment needed repair or replacement. What proof can we provide them?
- How do we combine all of the different electrical and rental compliance requirements such as
- RCD & Smoke Alarm Checks
- Electrical Maintenance Jobs
- Security & Lock Compliance
- Blind Compliance
If you are looking for a company that knows the Residential Tenancies Act and all associated rental requirements, you have come to the right place. Response has developed the Response Electrical Health Report which covers all of your compliance items and is designed to save you time, reduce your risk and save you money.